The sprint stand-up is a team meeting occurring every weekday (usually at the begining of the business day), but some teams might decide to have it every other day. Usually it starts at the first hour of the business day and lasts 15 minutes or less, and everyone reports on three questions:
- What I accomplish since our last meeting?
- What I will accomplish by the next meeting?
- What is blocking me?
There are many techniques in running a stand-up meeting.
- stand-up take place every day at exactly the same hour;
- whole team attends and everyone stands;
- no discussion or conversation until meeting ends;
- one person talk at a time
- iteration manager
- product owner
- the development team
Scheduled time: 15 minutes or less